Recently, Disney World has been dropping new special offers left and right!
We’ve seen the new Dining Promo Card deal, a room discount for Annual Passholders, AND a Florida resident ticket offer. There’s also currently a discount on hotel rooms this summer for the general public, but if you’re a Florida resident, you can save even more!
This deal is actually the same room discount that was exclusive to Annual Passholders, but as of January 10th, it’s open to Florida residents as well. The deal is valid for up to 30% off of your hotel stay at a Disney World resort, available most nights from May 1st-July 10th, 2023.
For 30% off, stay at one of the following resorts:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
You can get 25% off your stay at one of the resorts on this list:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
There is also a group of resorts that offer 20% off with this deal:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
And finally, here are the resorts that offer 15% off:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
This offer can’t be used on 3-bedroom villas and the number of rooms allocated for the offer is limited, so you’ll want to book ASAP if you’re interested.
We’ll continue to be on the lookout for more discounts and special offers that you can take advantage of during your vacation, so keep following along with DFB. We have a feeling that the parks will be HOPPIN’ with all these discounts available for the summer.
Another GREAT way to save money on your Disney World trip is by planning your food budget and sticking to it! Our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining comes with downloadable worksheets to help you do just that – along with our comprehensive look at restaurants, snack stands, and, well, everything you can eat at Disney World! Click here and use code WDW2023 to save 25% off your purchase.
Click Here to Learn About the Dining Promo Card Deal!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don't Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!
Order Your Copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!With more than 900 pages, the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We've done the research for you, so you'll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family's needs!
You'll get a Reference Guide, a 101 Plan, and a Printables and Resources Guide! With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis; and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you'll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.
Click here to order your copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2023 to save 25% off the cover price today!
Use code WDW2023 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. 🙂
Do you plan on using this discount? Tell us in the comments!
Leave a Reply