You’ll find Dahlia Lounge in the Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort!
This rooftop lounge is located next to the Tower’s Toledo — Tapas, Steak, & Seafood restaurant and offers lovely views across Walt Disney World.
Tapas and specialty cocktails crafted by mixologists are available, and Spanish cavas receive the spotlight on the wine list.
Service: Bar and Lounge
Type of Food: Upscale Tapas, hand-selected wines, Spanish-inspired cuisine
Location: Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Walt Disney World
Disney Dining Plan: No
Tables in Wonderland: Yes
Official Lounge Menu
Dahlia Lounge’s Lounge Menu
- Dahlia Lounge is open in the evenings.
- Dahlia Lounge highlights Spanish Modernism in its interior design, which features coffered ceilings and dandelion chandeliers.
- Mirrors surround the lounge, so the light from the sunset beautifully reflects off them.
- Photographs of Salvador Dali and Walt Disney and prints of the film’s Dahlia and iconic bell fill the space.
- The rooftop lounge offers fireworks viewing, especially from the outdoor seating area complete with patio benches, coffee tables, and pillows.
Famous Dishes: Spanish Charcuterie, Tortilla Espanola Potato Omelet, and Croquettes
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Dahlia Lounge