You’ll find Dahlia Lounge in the Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort!
This rooftop lounge is located next to the Tower’s Toledo — Tapas, Steak, & Seafood restaurant and offers lovely views across Walt Disney World.
Tapas and specialty cocktails crafted by mixologists are available, and Spanish cavas receive the spotlight on the wine list.
Type of Food: Upscale Tapas, hand-selected wines, Spanish-inspired cuisine
Location: Coronado Springs Resort, Gran Destino Tower
Disney Dining Plan: No
Tables in Wonderland: Yes
- Dahlia Lounge is only open in the evening.
- Dahlia Lounge highlights Spanish Modernism in its interior design, which features coffered ceilings and dandelion chandeliers.
- Mirrors surround the lounge, so the light from the sunset beautifully reflects off them.
- Photographs of Salvador Dali and Walt Disney and prints of the film’s Dahlia and iconic bell fill the space.
- The rooftop lounge offers fireworks viewing, especially from the outdoor seating area complete with patio benches, coffee tables, and pillows.
Famous Dishes: Savory Churros, Tortilla Espanola Potato Omelet, and Head-On Prawns
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Dahlia Lounge