Enjoy an exclusive guided safari tour of Animal Kingdom’s Harambe Wildlife Reserve, followed by African-inspired small plates, beer, and wine from a lovely private viewing area on the Savanna.
Kilimanjaro Safaris area in Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Guests check in at the Curiosity Animal Tours kiosk, which is across from the entrance to Kilimanjaro Safaris.)
A guided safari truck tour through the Harambe Wildlife Reserve, with the opportunity to ask questions. African-inspired small plates with regional beers and wines are served afterword in an exclusive space on the Savanna.
This 2 hour experience is typically offered daily, with available start times ranging from 3:15PM to 6:15PM. (Note that available times vary throughout the year.)
$189.00 – $199.00 per Person (Prices vary by date; tax not included)
- Valid Admission into Animal Kingdom Park is required, but not included;
- Guests must be at least 8 years old.
- Guests utilizing an ECV are required to transfer into an available wheelchair for the tour.
- The event takes place rain or shine.
- Guests are required to cancel at least 24 hours ahead of the tour in order to avoid the forfeiture of the entire price of the tour.
- Guests 21 and older are asked to have valid identification with them to enjoy the alcoholic beverages.
- Disney World Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members, and Disney Visa Cardholders may be eligible for discounts.
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Savor the Savanna Page to confirm information prior to booking.