Enjoy an exclusive evening safari tour of Animal Kingdom’s Harambe Wildlife Reserve, followed by African-inspired small plates, beer, and wine from a lovely private viewing area on the Savanna.
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Kilimanjaro Safaris area in Animal Kingdom
A guided safari truck tour through the Harambe Wildlife Reserve, with the opportunity to ask questions. African-inspired small plates with regional beers and wines is served afterword in an exclusive space on the Savanna, and each guest is given a commemorative keepsake from the experience.
Typically offered daily, at 4:00 or 5:15 pm.
$169.00 per guest (not including tax)
- Admission into Animal Kingdom Park is not included.
- Guests must be at least 8 years old.
- Guests utilizing an ECV are required to transfer into an available wheelchair for the tour.
- The event takes place rain or shine.
- Guests are required to cancel 2 days ahead of the tour in order to avoid the forfeiture of the entire price of the tour.
- Guests 21 and older are asked to have valid identification with them to enjoy the alcoholic beverages.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR — (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Savor the Savanna Page to confirm information prior to booking.