Enjoy a nighttime safari on the Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna!
Since this experience takes place well after the sun goes down, guests will receive night vision goggles to spot the African wildlife that call the savanna home. Over 30 species reside at the Lodge including zebras, giraffes, gazelles, antelopes, flamingos, and more.
Note: There is no dining component included with this tour.
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Animal Kingdom Lodge — Kidani Village. Check-in takes place at the Sanaa podium 15 minutes prior to the tour.
The Starlight Safari is offered twice nightly from 8:30 to 9:30 pm and from 10:00 to 11:00 pm.
$74.17 per guest, tax not included (guests must be at least 8 years old participate)
- The Safari is available to all Disney World guests, not just those staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Expectant mothers should not participate (due to the rugged nature of the safari ride).
- Guests must be 8 years old or over to participate.
- Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Guests using a mobility device (ECV or wheelchair) may leave their device at check-in before transferring to the Safari vehicle. Wheelchair guests who are unable to transfer should call (407) 938-4755 to make sure there is room on the tour for their preferred date prior to booking.
- The Safari may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- A cancellation fee amounting to the full cost of the Safari will apply for all no shows or cancellations that take place less than 48 hours before the experience.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR — (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Starlight Safari Page to confirm information prior to booking.