Enjoy a nighttime safari on the Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna with the Starlight Safari at Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
Since this hour-long experience takes place well after the sun goes down, guests will receive night vision goggles to spot the African wildlife that call the savanna home.
Over 30 species reside at the Lodge including zebras, giraffes, gazelles, antelopes, flamingos, and more.
Note: There is no dining component included with this tour.
Check-in takes place at the porte-cochere at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village. Guests are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour.
The Starlight Safari is offered twice nightly at 8:30PM and from 10PM.
$75.65–$89.00 (Price varies by date; guests must be at least 8 years old participate)
- The Safari is available to all Disney World guests, not just those staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Expectant mothers should not participate (due to the rugged nature of the safari ride).
- Guests must be 8 years old or over to participate.
- Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Guests using a mobility device (ECV or wheelchair) may leave their device at check-in before transferring to the Safari vehicle. Wheelchair guests who are unable to transfer should call (407) 938-4755 to make sure there is room on the tour for their preferred date prior to booking.
- The Safari may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- A cancellation fee amounting to the full cost of the Safari will apply for all no shows or cancellations that take place less than 48 hours before the experience.
Booking is available via the My Disney Experience app (Search “Starlight Safari); or call (407) WDW-TOUR — (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Starlight Safari Page to confirm information prior to booking.