Happy December! We hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Now it’s time to grab a snack, sit back, and enjoy our Disney Food Post Round-Up!
We recently had a chance to check out Epcot’s Holidays Around the World and we have all the booth menus and food pictures for you!
Speaking of holiday food, Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays is in full swing, featuring 14 food booths with themed menus! Check out all the menus here!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will feature two new Outdoor Kitchens!
- The new Highway in the Sky Dine Around progressive dinner started this week at Walt Disney World.
- Check out the Best of Epcot’s Holidays Around the World food booths!
- Dole Whip and Dole Whip Floats are now available at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We have a preview of the menu from Tiana’s Place on the Disney Wonder.
- Check out this musical Christmas Tree cookie tin!
- We have a sneak peek at some of the menu items coming to Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Best Walt Disney World Restaurants for First Timers!