Happy December! We hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Now it’s time to grab a snack, sit back, and enjoy our Disney Food Post Round-Up!
We recently had a chance to check out Epcot’s Holidays Around the World and we have all the booth menus and food pictures for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will feature two new Outdoor Kitchens!
- The new Highway in the Sky Dine Around progressive dinner started this week at Walt Disney World.
- Check out the Best of Epcot’s Holidays Around the World food booths!
- Dole Whip and Dole Whip Floats are now available at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We have a preview of the menu from Tiana’s Place on the Disney Wonder.
- Check out this musical Christmas Tree cookie tin!
- We have a sneak peek at some of the menu items coming to Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Best Walt Disney World Restaurants for First Timers!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We love the Butterfinger Cupcake from Starring Rolls at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and so does DFB fan DVCPippa who recently shared this pic with us with the caption “The one. The only.” Now we’re craving a cupcake.
Recently DFB fan Kaifers asked us where we would recommend breakfast at Disney California Adventure. We said Flo’s V-8 Cafe and recommended the Brioche French Toast. It really is amazing – like eating dessert for breakfast.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 with code CANDYCANE!
We’re celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2106! We’ve been busy updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 380 pages, 350 full-color photos, and an informative FAQ section.
Save 20% off the cover price! Just use code CANDYCANE at checkout!
The guide includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, and Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- NEW! Holiday cooking tips and recipes straight from Walt Disney World chefs
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2017 Holidays in Disney World
- Expanded Epcot Holidays Around the World section
- Expanded Disney Springs holiday offerings
- Expanded Disney’s Hollywood Studios holiday offerings
- New! Religious services chapter
- New! Hotel discounts chapter
- Expanded “tips” chapter
- Updated What’s New section
- Updated and Expanded Holiday Dining sections
- Updated holiday activities/events chapters
- New and updated crawls and touring strategies
- Updated Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event and dining information
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or iPad!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting 20% off the purchase price for the e-Book TODAY!
On to the Round-Up!
found this Darth Vader Pancake Maker. Take your breakfast to the Dark Side.
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared some of the best holiday treats at Walt Disney World.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Moana-themed cupcake.
Buzzfeed shared 17 Disneyland treats you can make at home.
Disney Style found 15 Disney coffee mugs that make a statement!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!