Just a few days ago we shared with you the update that the Disney Dining Plans have undergone a price increase; and now details for 2014 Disney Dining Plans are starting to emerge!
We’re not seeing TOO many changes so far in the 2014 plans, but a few updates may affect your plans. Take a look!
2014 Quick-Service Disney Dining Plan Changes
Disney has added a few new restaurants to the plan for 2014, and some meals at select locations are no longer available for a DDP credit:
New Disney Dining Plan Restaurants
Beaches Pool Bar and Grill, Grand Floridian (lunch) — this location has a brand new menu this year!
Fountainview, Epcot (breakfast) — this will be re-opening as a Starbucks location later in 2013.
Note that these changes may be due to tweaks to a restaurant’s menu and/or operating hours:
- Main Street Bakery (breakfast only, no longer allows lunch or dinner)
- Backstretch Pool Bar, Saratoga Springs (lunch only, no longer allows dinner)
- On the Rocks, Saratoga Springs (lunch only, no longer allows dinner)
- The Paddock Grill, Saratoga Springs (breakfast and lunch only, no longer allows dinner)
See more info about these changes on our Disney Quick Service Dining Plan page.
2014 Platinum Disney Dining Plan Changes
Here’s what’s been updated in the Platinum Dining Plan for 2014:
- Reserved seating at Fantasmic! is no longer included.
- Bike rentals have been reduced from 1 hour to 30 minutes.
- Guests can now choose any [Read more…]