The Food Truck craze has rolled into Downtown Disney Orlando! After sampling the food at the NEW Superstar Catering Food Truck (YUM!), we can’t wait for the rest of the trucks to arrive!
With the holidays around the corner, Disney World pastry chefs are busy constructing aromatic gingerbread creations.
Need more Disney Food news? Check out the links below!
Disney Food News
- The first official Disney Food Truck rolled into Downtown Disney Orlando recently! Check out the Superstar Catering Food Truck and a review of the Lamb Meatball Flatbread Sandwich.
- Meet the pastry chefs responsible for creating the beautiful gingerbread houses at select Disney World resorts. 2013 Limited Edition Pins go on sale soon!
- Chef Kevin Dundon from Raglan Road at Walt Disney World is starring in a new PBS cooking program — Kevin Dundon’s Modern Irish Food Show.
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom celebrated Veteran’s Day with a NEW Presidential Sweet! We love this strawberry, blue raspberry, and vanilla soft serve treat!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
Here’s a spicy tweet! “Forget Pocky! My new fave snack in Japan! Hot chili potato sticks! Slightly sweet w/a tiny kick.” Thanks, Jenn. I’ll give ’em a try; but I’m still going getting the Pocky, too!
DFB Friend Chantel enjoyed a Rainbow Grilled Cheese Sandwich (!!!!) from the Contemporary Resort’s Private Dining Menu.
Thanks for sharing your goodies with us!
The “DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013″!
Tis the season for the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013 e-Book!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code JINGLE at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 e-Book features 270 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, dining options, and activities.
- NEW Scavenger Hunts
- NEW Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, head over to the DFB Store!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Find more great DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks at DFBStore.com!
On to the Round-Up!
highlights CUUUUUUUTE Disney Tupperware Tumblers with holiday designs!
Progress City, U.S.A. shares a vintage Tiki beverage menu from the Polynesian Resort!
PassPorter takes a Disney Foodie Quiz. How many has AJ had?
Walt Disney World For Grown Ups snacks around Epcot’s World Showcase!
AllEars shares Hidden Mickeys found at Splitsville, Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion, and more!
Disney Parks Blog welcomes Stephen Twining from Twinings of London to Walt Disney World. Don’t forget to stop by The Tea Caddy in Epcot’s United Kingdom!