Wow! We have a plethora of Disney food news to highlight this week. Whether you start by digging into updates on the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival or skip ahead to read about Kouzzina’s replacement, we think you’ll find some interesting tidbits. And don’t forget to check out our photo update of the NEW Club 33 in Disneyland!
One of our favorite items — the Disneyland Dole Whip new souvenir Tiki Cup or Bowl. Happy Belated Birthday, Disneyland!
You’ll find all the news on Disney food below; happy reading!
Disney Food News
- Check out our FIRST look of the NEW Club 33 in Disneyland!
- Get a Souvenir Tiki Cup or Bowl with your Dole Whip at Disneyland’s Tiki Juice Bar!
- We have more detailed information about the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Check out Special Events prices, booking date, and more menu updates, early booking for Chase Disney cardholders, culinary and beverage seminar details, and Festival Cookbook news!
- Have you heard the big news out of Disney’s BoardWalk Resort? The restaurant replacing Kouzzina is Trattoria al Forno!
- Epcot’s L’artisan des Glaces added a brand new flavor to its list of homemade ice cream: Cinnamon, Caramelized Apple, & Crumble Crunch!
- What’s New around Walt Disney World? Frozen-themed treats, unique souvenirs, and menu changes at a few of our favorite resort restaurants.
What?! There’s more!!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Chai Cream no longer offered at Sanaa, Napa Rose Refurbishment, Tables in Wonderland Updates, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Facebook Friend Sharon shared two great pictures from Artist Point in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. First up — Coast to Farm Pan-fired Ahi Tuna Lion and Glazed Pork Belly!
Or opt for the Seared Diver Scallops!
Thanks for sharing these gorgeous entrees!
DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
We’re thrilled to announce the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book! With over 220 pages and multiple bonus items, it’s pretty substantial! And just in time to make your plans — general public booking begins on July 31st!
In honor of our grand launch, we have a discount option for DFB readers (as always!). You can get the new mini-guide for $3 off the regular price for a limited time — just use code MENUS at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
And with the Epcot Food & Wine festival rapidly approaching, the time is now! Booking for festival events opens July 31st at 7AM ET, and our exclusive daily schedule of events is the most efficient way to plan your festival strategy. (Did you purchase a pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and not receive your book? Let us know at [email protected]!)
With a detailed schedule of seminars and events for every single day of the festival, it’s a quick, easy way to decide what activities and events you want to book! Don’t waste time flipping between web pages, PDFs, and websites — just find the date you need and we’ve got it all right there in front of you. Just like that!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with [Read more…]