It’s been another busy week as we work to get you all of the information that’s coming out about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
While we’ve learned more this week about new and returning Special Events, we also firmed up the official list of Marketplace Booths that will appear for the Festival’s 20th anniversary. And believe or not, a few other things happened as well. 🙂
Let’s do a brief recap of Disney Food News before we take a look around at what else is new this week.
Disney Food News
- We kicked off the week by attending the Tables in Wonderland Food and Wine Festival sneak preview event, and learned tons of details about Special Events and other ways that the Festival will celebrate its 20th anniversary.
- A day after the Tables in Wonderland sneak preview, we brought you even more details about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Victoria and Albert’s has rolled out a new 10-course Chef’s Degustation Menu.
- Rumors are swirling that Minnie’s Holiday & Dine Dinner may be coming to Hollywood & Vine.
- We shared the full list of confirmed Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Booths as well as the full Menus!
- With all of the latest Food and Wine Festival news, we’ve been getting a lot of [Read more…]