We’re reporting from Walt Disney World this weekend, and over the past couple of days I’ve racked up about a hundred new things to share with you! Better get your stretchy pants, my friends!!
This week in Disney food news:
Here’s what’s happening in the World of Disney Food this week…
- A brand new specialty dining experience,Dine with an Animal Specialist, debuts at Sanaa!
- The specialty popcorn bucket you see to your right comes filled with caramel corn during Star Wars Weekends in Disney World’s Hollywood Studios! —>
- A Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake makes an appearance at Boardwalk Bakery!
- We report on the 2012 Disney World Free Dining package announced for UK residents
- Bayside Brews is confirmed to open this summer in Disney California Adventure!
- Check out our guest review of the new Fork and Screen Theater in Downtown Disney Orlando.
DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Reviews
Thanks to Magical Kingdoms for publishing a great review of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Here’s what they had to say…
The 250 pages cover pretty much everything you need to know about dining at Walt Disney World, and even those who have made multiple trips may learn something new by reading this book.
And now… on to the round-up!
The Passporter Moms Podcast this week is all about Disney food, and guess who they asked to join them? Thanks to Jennifer and Sara for letting me talk about my favorite subject with them!
Yesterland bids farewell to Pizza Oom Mow Mow in Disney California Adventure.
Fatherhood…Video Games…and Ice Cream shares what it’s like to be Prince of the Day at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
DisneyContemporary.com leads us to some fun (and romantic!) Contemporary Resort dining options for grown-ups.
Main Street Gazette reviews the Steakhouse Salad at the Contempo Cafe.
All Fare’s Food Blog features a guest article (by yours truly 😉 ) about dining aboard the Disney Dream.
Around Disney highlights upgraded menus at Disneyland.