Menu! World Showcase of Flavors Food Truck in Disney World’s Downtown Disney

We’ve been reporting on the new food trucks at Downtown Disney steadily as they’ve been appearing, and now the World Showcase of Flavors Food Truck has joined Fantasy FareNamaste Café, and Superstar Catering, bringing the current line-up of Downtown Disney Food Trucks to four.

Featuring “The Best of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival,” the green truck with vintage travel decor will be offering some of our Epcot Food and Wine Festival favorites!

Vintage Travel Posters

The Epcot Food & Wine Festival marketplace booths represented are Hops & Barley, Poland, and Florida Local. Let’s take a closer look at the menus…

Hops and Barley

From Hops & Barley, you’ll find the Lobster Roll with House-made Chips. The price of $18.25 seems kind of steep, right?! Not sure I’d be willing to shell out that amount, though you DO get a larger size serving than you do at the festival.

Hops and Barley Menu

Here’s the Food and Wine Festival version. Expect the Truck version to be MUCH larger!

Linda Bean’s® Perfect Maine Lobster Roll®

Poland

Pierogies with Kielbasa and Caramelized Onions are highlighted as a nod to the Poland booth.

Poland Menu

Fans of the Poland marketplace will be familiar with this version:

Kielbasa & Potato Pierogie with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream

Florida Local

Florida Local showcasesthe Grass-fed Beef Sliders with Monterey Jack, Sweet Pickles, and House-made Chips.

Florida Local Menu

These were very popular at the Festival:

Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with Monterey Jack and Sweet & Hot Pickles

Hours of operation have been fluctuating. And these mobile eateries have been on the move; they’ve been spotted between Cirque de Soleil and House of Blues on the West Side of Downtown Disney, on the walkway leading up to Cirque, and in the grassy area next to Bongos Cuban Café.

Food Trucks between Cirque de Soleil and House of Blues

Let us know what menu item you’ll be trying! We’ll have a full review for you soon!

Have you spotted the Food Trucks? Tried a menu item? Let us know in the comments below!

Thanks to DFB guest author Steven Cline for the photos of the Festival Truck menus!

1. Katie says:

That lobster roll better be the size of my head for me to pay $18.25 for it!! I think that all the prices for thes trucks are outrageous! The only thing I might buy is the corn dog from fantasy faire.

2. CanadiansLoveWDW says:

really 8.50 for 1 perogi.. or is that a pic from the festival???

3. Kim says:

CanadiansLoveWDW – the food pics are from the festival. We’ll have actual food photos from the truck soon!

4. Lynne says:

I live in New england on the coast and $18.95 is the going rate for a good lobster roll

5. Silvercat says:

Which wines are on the Florida Local offerings? We fell in love with the Key Lime wine at the F&W Festival, and we are not wine drinkers normally! It would be lovely to think we could still get this on a future trip to Downtown, as, living in the UK, we only get to you every 12 months or so!

6. Kim says:

Lynne – thanks for the info!

Silvercat – It looks like the Frog’s Leap Zinfandel from Napa Valley is the only offering on Florida Local. Strange that they didn’t choose a local wine.

7. Sherri Erwin says:

Lynne, and in that case it had better be a good lobster roll, unlike the rubbery old-fish tasting lobster I’ve had at the F & W Festival. I’m a New Englander and my seafood standards are high.

8. Elizabeth c says:

I am from Rhode Island and it is not unheard of to pay $20 for a decent lobster roll here. Or $20 for a grass fed burger either. Both are local to our state and I would not be ordering lobster rolls in Florida for any price. Florida has an amazing array of native seafood. It’s too bad they can’t keep it local. Fresh and local is always better IMO.

9. Sandy says:

I’m very disappointed in the veggie options on these trucks…there really hasn’t been one yet!

10. Heidi says:

I live in Maine, on the coast. First, that’s not a lot more than you’d pay up here. Second, I’m not sure I could go all the way to Florida to eat Maine lobster (If I ate lobster to begin with!).

11. Kira says:

For all those folks saying “I would only eat lobster in Maine”, I live in Washington State. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get lobster here that even remotely tastes like lobster. So Florida isn’t exactly “fresh off the boat”, but it is a heck of a lot closer than Seattle! I am a little disappointed at the price. I would rather pay a little less and get a smaller portion (like at food and wine). Any word on if these trucks take ddp or not?