Let’s dig in! We’ve got a hearty portion of Disney Food news to share with you this week. Of course, you’ll want to take a look at the restaurants possibly coming to Disney Springs!!
We also savored the adorable Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae that can now be found at three Disney World locations.
Finally, Star Wars fans were excited to hear about the debut of the “Feel the Force” VIP Dining event. Click on the links below for more information on this new hard-ticketed event and more food news from Disney!
Disney Food News
- Check out the new Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae at the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor and Beaches and Cream Restaurant!
- More restaurants are possibly coming to Disney Springs. Find out the big names that are being considered!
- The new Feel the Force Premium VIP Dining Event package includes VIP viewing with snacks of the Celebrity Motorcade and a Star Wars themed dessert party at a VIP fireworks viewing area!
- We sipped an Iced Cappuccino with ice cream and whipped cream at L’Artisan des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion!
- The Patina Restaurant Group is slated to open a new restaurant at Disney Springs!
- Disney Parks and Resorts are showcasing new merchandise and treats in April!
- Disney merchandise continues to showcase beloved characters from the film “Frozen”! We love the cookies and rice krispies treats recently spotted in Walt Disney World.
- Todd English’s bluezoo debuted a new dinner and beverage menu.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora is closing September 2014 at Disney’s BoardWalk resort in Walt Disney World. Recently, Cat Cora addressed the closing of this restaurant.
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Wolfgang Puck Dining Event, Citricos Wine Dinner, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Dole Whips! This week, we’re taking a look at one of our favorite Disney treats.
Shared by DFB Reader Mary: “I knew that Dole Whips were sold at the STL zoo, but this weekend was the first time I bought one there. I had the plain pineapple one while my fiance had pineapple and raspberry swirl. They were so yummy! I can’t wait to get a Dole Whip float on our trip to WDW.”
DFB Reporter James Armstrong spotted fun magnets while at the Dole Plantation in Hawaii.
Thanks for sharing your super finds with us!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book Deal
We’ve got more snacks! The 2014 Edition of The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is now available!
It’s time to snag your copy! The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is one of the many fun and informative Disney Dining e-Books offered by Disney Food Blog! Now we’ve updated our best-selling DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book for 2014 with even more great information, photos, and…yep!…snacks!
We’ve made this guide instantly downloadable. It’s a PDF guide with photos, information, and advice on well over 150 delicious snacks (over 50 more than in our previous edition!) that you can savor in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. This guide is guaranteed to help you find the best snacks and treats for your family while visiting the Magic Kingdom, or your money back — we all know that treats at the Magic Kingdom are just as nostalgic as our first flight on Dumbo! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 150 of our favorite snacks
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Snack locations
- “Hidden treats” and add-ons that aren’t published on menus or that aren’t widely known
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Tips and tricks from experienced snack eaters
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars. Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
To thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $2 off its already discounted purchase price for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $8.95 (regularly $10.95). The price will go up in three weeks, so grab your copy now! To secure the discount, use code MAGIC14 at the check-out.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix features a classic Pooh ceramic mug!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups munches on caramel popcorn at Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s Germany pavilion. Crunchy sweetness!
disZine showcases new Disney t-shirts, including a Sunshine Tree Terrace shirt. Love that Orange Bird!
Yesterland highlights the latest Downtown Disney restaurant closures at Walt Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog announces awards from the Southern California Restaurant Writers. Is your favorite Disneyland restaurant on the list?
Bon Appétit talks to a Disney Cruise Line chef aboard the Disney Magic. Check out how the onboard menus are enhanced for Mediterranean sailings!