With Thanksgiving behind us, we’ll be diving into even more holiday goodies at Walt Disney World and Disneyland!!
Of course, we just have to look one more time at some of the Fall treats that added colorful and tasty options to the bakery cases. One of our favorite stops recently — The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. We sampled two Autumn desserts, Check out the Chocolate Pecan Tart and Pumpkin Cheesecake!
Visit the links below for more delicious tidbits!
Disney Food News
- L’Artisan des Glaces in Epcot’s France pavilion is now offering a peppermint macaron ice cream sandwich with gingerbread ice cream.
- We have some delicious Fall treats for you from The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland debuted a new gingerbread house for this holiday season!
- Check out the new Big Hero 6 Teriyaki Street Dog and Coconut Milk Tea at Disneyland’s Award Wieners!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
After our Thanksgiving feasts, it’s time to look at some healthier options at Disney. First up, Cucumber Wraps aboard the Disney Fantasy courtesy of our Facebook Friend Narda.
Or how about some delicious fruit from ‘Ohana at the Polynesian Resort in Walt Disney World. Salwa, our Facebook Friend, sent in this photo. Yum!
Have you enjoyed a favorite find? Send in your Disney food photos!
DFB Black Friday Weekend SALE!
When it came time to offer you something truly special for our Black Friday Sale, we couldn’t think of anything better…than giving you everything.
And that’s why we’re announcing that, for this weekend, you can purchase the DFB Everything Bundle for 1/2 off the already deeply discounted price! Just enter code Everything50 at the check-out.
What does the Everything Bundle include? The name says it all — Everything! When you purchase the DFB Everything Bundle, you get all of the following DFB Guides:
- A Pre-Order of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 Edition, Due Out Early Next Year — AND the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- The 2014 DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The 2014 DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The 2014 DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- The 2014 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every single book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with these handy, e-book format guides at your fingertips, there’s nothing that you won’t know about food at Walt Disney World!
The DFB Everything Bundle is already a terrific bargain at 40% off the individual prices of the books.
But for this weekend, you can pick up the entire collection for 1/2 off the regular Bundle price. That’s nine books for less than $30.00! To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code Everything50 at checkout!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix gears up for family night with a Disney Apples to Apples game. Beware the poison apple!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups announces the opening of the Downtown Disney Food Truck Park. Part of the Disney Springs expansion in Orlando! (We’ll have a review Monday!)
Gorillas Don’t Blog highlights Cafe Orleans in Disneyland. Great pictures from 1976!
Daveland takes a vintage look at The French Market in Disneyland.
AllEars spotlights Disney matchbooks from the 1970s and 1980s. Love the restaurants like Rose & Crown that are depicted!
Disney Parks Blog showcases the amazing chefs at Hong Kong Disneyland. We love how they take food as art to a whole new level!