Bauernmarkt – Farmer’s Market: 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Adjacent to Epcot’s Germany pavilion, the Farmer’s Market (Bauernmarkt) offers a Beer Flight — great for washing down any (or all) of these delicious eats!
**Try It Items.
- Savory Bread Pudding with Spring Peas and Wild Mushroom Ragout
- German Meatloaf Sandwich with Sweet Mustard and Fried Shallots
- Potato Pancakes with house made Apple Sauce**
- Florida Avenue American Wheat Ale
- Krombacher Hefeweizen
- Goose Island Brewing Company’s Honker Ale
- Blue Point’s Toasted Lager
- Beer Flight
- Hugo – Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
All items EXCEPT those with alcoholic content can be purchased with a Disney Dining Plan Snack credit.
We found the meatloaf sandwich to be similar to a “ham” loaf. Let us know if you agree! For a spicy and salty addition, the breaded shallots were quite flavorful. Dip into the sweet mustard!
Packed with mushrooms, the Bread Pudding seems like a stroganoff minus the meat!
With a mashed potato and flour consistency, it’s less pancake-like than we imagined. As a classic German dish topped with house made applesauce, we deemed this dish very good!
Check out more coverage on our 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival MEGA Post!