Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining Plan
Quick Service Dining Plan Details
Includes Per Person, Per Night: This plan includes counter service (e.g. fast food) meals and snacks at most quick service dining locations in the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Two quick service meals (entrée or combo meal, dessert at lunch and dinner and a non-alcoholic beverage)
- One snack
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package
You’re welcome to use the meals and snacks in any order and at any time. For example, if you book a 4-night Magic Your Way Vacation Package with Quick Service Dining Plan, you’ll have 8 meals and 4 snacks per person. You’re free to use 4 of those meals on the first day, 2 of the snacks on the second day, 0 meals on the third day, etc. Disney doesn’t care when you use ‘em!
For 2013, $37.58 per night per adult (ages 10 and up), $14.32 per night for children (ages 3-9). This cost is added to the regular cost of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package.
- Everyone staying in your hotel room must be booked on the same package.
- Kids under the age of 3 are free, and may share a meal with an adult. If your 2-yr-old wants his own meal, one can be purchased from the menu separately.
- Kids ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
To see more information about the Quick Service Dining Plan, along with an FAQ, click these links:
2010 Quick Service Dining Plan Brochure.
2011 Quick Service Dining Plan Brochure
2012 Quick Service Dining Plan Brochure
2013 Quick Service Dining Plan Brochure
To learn about other available Disney Dining Plans, visit our Disney Dining Plans Overview Page.