Florida Local: 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Florida Local first appeared at the festival in 2012. Regional flavors with unique twists will be featured once again along with beverages from the Florida Orange Groves Winery.
The Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables, Fried Plantains, and Cilantro was one of the festival favorites! Read more at our Florida Local 2012 review.
- Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with Monterey Jack and Sweet & Hot Pickles – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables and Micro Cilantro – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cigar City Brewing Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale – $3.50 – $6.75 – $12.25
- Orlando Brewing, Sun Shade Organic Pale Ale – $3.50 – $6.75 – $12.25
- Florida Orange Groves, Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria – $3.25
- Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine – $2.75
Return to the main 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page