The beloved France Booth is going back to the drawing board with its Escargot offering for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We can’t wait to try the new Croissant aux Escargots!
Be sure to check out our 2014 France Booth Review to plan ahead!
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival France Booth Menu
- Croissant aux escargots with garlic and parsley – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Boeuf bourguignon: Braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes* – $5.95, DDP Snack Eligible
- Crème brûlée vanille chocolat: Vanilla & chocolate crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar – $4.25, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Beer, Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – $3.95
- Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, Vielles Vignes Mommessin – $5.75
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet* – $5.95
- Sparkling Pomegranate Kir – $7.75
- Ice Pop Pomme: Apple juice, vodka, and St. Germain liqueur – $6.75
- La Passion Martini Slush: vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juice – $9.95
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival France Booth Photos
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Booth Page
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page