Travel to one of the most interesting booths at the Festival, Greece! The Greek salad was a big hit last year, but I can’t wait to try the new griddled Greek cheese!! Yum!
- Greek Salad with Pita Bread–$3.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistacios and Honey–$3.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki–$4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dannon Greek Yogurt Parfait with Strawberries–$2.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Skouras St George–$3.25
- Boutari Greek (White) “Moschofilero”–$3.75
- Boutari Kretikos White–$3.00
Souvlaki Photo Credit: Thanks to Kelly Tressler on the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza Flickr Page.
Return to the main 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page