In Greece, be prepared for the lengthy lines! This year, look for returning favorites like the griddled greek cheese (yum!), plus vegetarian twist on a Greek Classic — Moussaka.
- Vegetarian moussaka – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible, Vegetarian
- Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey (gluten free) – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible, Vegetarian
- Chicken gyro with tzatziki Sauce – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spanakopita – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible, Vegetarian
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero – $3.50
- Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri – $3.50
- Alpha Estate Axia Syrah-Xinomavro – $4.25
- Tzatziki martini featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka and BOLS Natural Yoghurt Liqueur – $7.75
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Recommended Pairing: Vegetarian moussaka with Domaine Skouras Moscofilero
All Wines served in a souvenir wine glass for an extra $4.
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page