If you’re an HGTV fan, you might want to block out a few weekends during the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
The details were just announced that some of your favorite Home and Garden Television personalities (along with the winner of “Design Star”, interior designer Danielle Colding and host of the new show – “Shop This Room”) will be heading to the Festival.
Returning from last year is Emily Henderson of “Secrets From a Stylist”.
They’ll be leading free (yep! FREE with Epcot admission) seminars during the festival this Fall. Seminars will focus on home entertaining.
Here’s the schedule:
When: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the Festival (Sept. 28-Nov. 12)
Where: Festival Center
Pricing: Free with Epcot Admission
* Sept. 28-30 – Entertainment Passport – Your Ticket to Creating a Travel-inspired Dining Experience. Season 7 winner of “Design Star”, interior designer Danielle Colding and host of new show – “Shop This Room”.
* Oct. 5-7 – Gifts That Keep Giving: Holiday Favors That Double as Décor. Casey Noble, “Design on a Dime”.
* Oct. 12-14 – Crash Course for Holiday Décor. Alison Victoria, DIY Network’s “Kitchen Crashers”.
* Oct. 19-21 – Express Lane Elegance: Stylish Table Settings from Supermarket Finds. Brian Patrick Flynn, HGTV.com’s “Design Happens” contributor.
* Oct. 26-28 – Entertaining in Style: Make It and Make It Fun. Meg Caswell, “Meg’s Great Rooms” and Season 6 winner of “Design Star”.
* Nov. 2-4 – Handmade Goodies They Won’t Regift. Marianne Canada, HGTV.com’s “Design Happens” contributor.
* Nov. 9-12 – Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share and Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards. Emily Henderson, “Secrets From a Stylist” and “HGTV Design Star” winner Season 5 “Design Star”.
You can see more free and low-cost seminars and demonstrations taking place at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year on our low-cost events page!
Find out more details about the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival events on our festival page!