Nestled away in a riverside corner of Critter Country is the serene Hungry Bear Restaurant, offering open air dining and unique menu items this spot is sure to please even those with the hunger of a grizzly!
Service: Counter Service
Type of Food: American
crispy chicken sandwich, turkey & provolone sandwich, fried green tomato sandwich with havarti & jicama-mango slaw, cheeseburger, chili cheeseburger, Big Al’s chicken salad (smoked chicken with romaine lettuce, watermelon, candied pecans, dried cherries, & pickled red onions), sweet potato fries, onion rings, Nestle Toll House ice cream sandwich, blueberry pie, Dreyer’s Strawberry Whole Fruit Bar, Lemon “Bumblebee” Cupcake, a variety of soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, hot cocoa, chocolate milk, hot tea, apple juice, & low-fat milk
Children have the choice of a hamburger, chicken breast nuggets, cheesy macaroni, or a “Power pack” that includes string cheese, yogurt, apple slices, and Goldfish crackers
- Open during lunch and dinner hours only
Disney Food Blog Review: Blueberry Lemon Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear Restaurant in Disneyland
Famous Dishes: Fried Green Tomato Sandwich, Lemon “Bumblebee” Cupcake
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Mobile Order Locations Announced for Disneyland (PLUS Early Access NOW for Annual Passholders!)
- Disney Food News This Week – April 15, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know about Disneyland’s Pixar Fest! PLUS a Printable Pixar Fest Food Checklist!
- Breaking! NEW Dining Spots Coming to Disneyland’s Pixar Pier; PLUS Pixar Fest Food Sneak Peek…
- Holiday Eats at Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Halloween Eats and Treats!
- Review: Fantasmic Dining Package at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland
- News: Special Snacks to Celebrate Fantasmic! at Disneyland Park
- News: Fantasmic! Dining Packages Available for Booking in Disneyland
- New DFB Video: Ultimate Disney Funnel Cakes in Disneyland and Walt Disney World!
You Might also Like: River Belle Terrace, French Market