Nestled away in a riverside corner of Critter Country is the serene Hungry Bear Restaurant, offering open air dining and unique menu items this spot is sure to please even those with the hunger of a grizzly!
Service: Counter Service
Type of Food: American
crispy chicken sandwich, turkey & provolone sandwich, fried green tomato sandwich with havarti & jicama-mango slaw, cheeseburger, chili cheeseburger, Big Al’s chicken salad (smoked chicken with romaine lettuce, watermelon, candied pecans, dried cherries, & pickled red onions), sweet potato fries, onion rings, Nestle Toll House ice cream sandwich, blueberry pie, Dreyer’s Strawberry Whole Fruit Bar, Lemon “Bumblebee” Cupcake, a variety of soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, hot cocoa, chocolate milk, hot tea, apple juice, & low-fat milk
Children have the choice of a hamburger, chicken breast nuggets, cheesy macaroni, or a “Power pack” that includes string cheese, yogurt, apple slices, and Goldfish crackers
- Open during lunch and dinner hours only
Famous Dishes: Fried Green Tomato Sandwich, Lemon “Bumblebee” Cupcake
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Photo Tour and Specialty Eats: Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Find: Diamond Celebration Mine Car Chili Cheese Fries at Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Dining in Disneyland: Churro Funnel Cake from Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney Food Post Round-Up: October 25, 2015
- Dining in Disneyland: Seasonal Eats at Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney Food Post Round-Up: June 28, 2015
- Special Eats and Treats for Disneyland’s 24 Hour Diamond Anniversary Celebration
- News! New Eats and Drinks Debut to Celebrate Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary
- Disneyland Recipe: Lemon Bumblebee Cupcakes from the Hungry Bear Restaurant
- News: Fantasmic! Dining Experiences Coming to Disneyland
- Disney Food Post Round-Up: October 12, 2014
- Best Disneyland Meals With a View
- Disney Food Pics of the Week: Cupcakes With Flair!
- What’s Your Favorite Disney Pie?
- 2011 DFB Choice Award Winners!
- Disney Food Post Round-Up ‘n’ More: March 27, 2011
- Dining in Disneyland: The Hungry Bear Re-Opens with a New Menu
You Might also Like: River Belle Terrace, French Market