Nestled away in a riverside corner of Critter Country is the serene Hungry Bear Restaurant, offering open air dining and unique menu items this spot is sure to please even those with the hunger of a grizzly!
Service: Counter Service
Type of Food: American
crispy chicken sandwich, turkey & provolone sandwich, fried green tomato sandwich with havarti & jicama-mango slaw, cheeseburger, chili cheeseburger, Big Al’s chicken salad (smoked chicken with romaine lettuce, watermelon, candied pecans, dried cherries, & pickled red onions), sweet potato fries, onion rings, Nestle Toll House ice cream sandwich, blueberry pie, Dreyer’s Strawberry Whole Fruit Bar, Lemon “Bumblebee” Cupcake, a variety of soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, hot cocoa, chocolate milk, hot tea, apple juice, & low-fat milk
Children have the choice of a hamburger, chicken breast nuggets, cheesy macaroni, or a “Power pack” that includes string cheese, yogurt, apple slices, and Goldfish crackers
- Open during lunch and dinner hours only
Disney Food Blog Review: Blueberry Lemon Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear Restaurant in Disneyland
Famous Dishes: Fried Green Tomato Sandwich, Lemon “Bumblebee” Cupcake
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disneyland Halloween Eats and Treats!
- Review: Fantasmic Dining Package at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland
- News: Special Snacks to Celebrate Fantasmic! at Disneyland Park
- News: Fantasmic! Dining Packages Available for Booking in Disneyland
- New DFB Video: Ultimate Disney Funnel Cakes in Disneyland and Walt Disney World!
- Review: Blueberry Lemon Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear Restaurant in Disneyland
- Photo Tour and Specialty Eats: Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Find: Diamond Celebration Mine Car Chili Cheese Fries at Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Dining in Disneyland: Churro Funnel Cake from Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney Food Post Round-Up: October 25, 2015
You Might also Like: River Belle Terrace, French Market