Disney’s Limited Time Magic events have begun, and Disneyland is currently celebrating with “A Salute to the Golden Horseshoe Revue.” This is a nod to the original show that Walt Disney created in 1955.
The show features comedy, songs, and dancing set to a fun musical score that will make you want to dress up, put a feather in your hair, and learn to Can-Can.
Tuesdays through Mondays now until February 4th, the “flashback” show can be seen a few times a day with a special Annual Passholder only showing at 6:30. The annual passholder show is $35 and you must make reservations in advance though the annual passholders events line at (714) 781-PASS.
The Annual Passholder show is a $35 ticketed event that includes dinner & reserved seating for the revue. If you’re not a passholder, stop at guest services to get a ticket to one of the earlier shows.
Please note that the entertainment is exactly the same as the shows performed during the day. So, if you don’t feel a need to spend $35 or aren’t interested in the foods being served at the Annual Passholder event, I highly recommend you still go check out one of the Thursday through Monday tribute shows.
- Starter: Corn chips in a souvenir Golden Horseshoe boot mug
- Entrees: Black forest ham and roast beef sandwiches
- Sides: Golden raisin and carrot salad, Yukon golden potato salad, Very Berry fruit salad
- Children’s Menu (available upon request): 2 PB&J sandwiches with sides
- Vegetarian Option (available upon request): Vegetable and cheese sandwiches with sides
- Beverages: Mint Julep, water, coffee
- Dessert: Walt & Lilly’s 30th Anniversary Celebration Cake
We started off with our table being adorned with Fritos in a boot. My absolute favorite item of the evening: Crunchy, salty Fritos served up in a take home souvenir Golden Horseshoe plastic boot (which I plan to fill with root beer floats at home in the near future).