takes place at Disney’s California Adventure Park from April 16 to May 31, 2010. The festival includes delicious culinary demonstrations, wine seminars, celebrity chefs and more — all highlighting the wonderful dishes California has to offer along with a look at international cuisine.
Like Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival, some events are included with Park admission, others require separate tickets and reservations.
What Can I Do There?
Here’s just a sampling of the events available at the 2010 Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival. To see ALL of the events available, including dates, times, prices, and reservation information, visit our Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival page!:
- “Taste of California” Marketplace: Sample unique foods created specifically for the festival, wine and beer pairings, and tapas-sized portions of gourmet items.
- Chef Showcase Stage: See celebrity and noted chefs, including chefs from the Disneyland Resort, showcase their expertise!
- NEW! Brewmaster Dinner: The Karl Strauss Brewing Company hosts this delicious and educational event, where gourmet dishes are expertly paired with, well, suds 😉
Date: Friday, May 7
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Location: Steakhouse 55
- Napa Rose Cooking School: Chef Andrew Sutton enlightens guests, leading them through the creation of a 4-course meal. (I hope it includes that hot cocoa he made on the Guy Fieri Disneyland Holidays show!)
Date: Saturdays, April 17, May 1, 8, 15 and 22
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Napa Rose, Disney’s Grand California Hotel®
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Education and Tasting Seminars: Seminars will be led by noted winemakers, brewers, and distillers. Some will also include Disneyland sommeliers.
- Junior Chef: A favorite from previous years, this is cooking class for chefs ages 11 and under.
- Festival Wine Walks: This is a lot like the World Showcase Wine Walk in Epcot! Each walk allows you to purchase a tasting passport and select up to four tastes from around the world, or from a single region.
- Festival Beer Walk: Sample beers, lagers, and ales from around the world.
- Much More!!: Remember: these are just a few of the options available during the festival! Check out our Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival page for ALL of the details, including times, dates, prices, and reservation information!
I’ll see ya there! 😉