Ladies and gentlemen, let the romance begin! During two weekends in the month of February, you can escape with your favorite person — or just treat yourself! — to an incredible indulgence of chocolate, wine, and pure luxury.
And because you’ll be within the big purple gates of Walt Disney World, you’ll have easy access to your favorite theme parks, too!
Dates: Feb. 12-13; 19-20
Feb. 12 weekend: Starting at $289
Feb. 19 weekend: Starting at $309
Reservations: 1-800-WALDORF or www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com
Here are just a few of the events you can explore as an overnight guest at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando during their Chocolate, Wine & Romance Weekends…
• Art and Chocolate: A Walking Tour – An opportunity to learn more about the commissioned artwork collection of Waldorf Astoria Orlando, and sample chocolates that have been paired to add inspiration to each painting. [Complimentary to guests]
• Bar du Chocolat: A Chocolate Extravaganza – This phenomenal success from the holiday season is back! Check out all the info on the Bar du Chocolat here.
• Smooth Jazz: Featuring Joseph Billups Duo – Enjoy nightly entertainment in Peacock Alley, where our Smooth Jazz Trio will add spice to the night. [Complimentary to guests]
• The Marriage of Chocolate and Wine: A Seminar – Take a sip of wine first; then take a bite of chocolate and let it melt in your mouth; then take another sip of wine. You’ll notice a totally different taste in the wine, especially with the heavier reds like Cabernet Sauvignon. The chocolate will bring out the best qualities of the wine and diminish any imperfections. They complement one another. Sign up to learn what wines pair the best with chocolate, and which you like best! [Priced at $25 per person]
• For the Love of Wine: A Tasting Experience – A casual wine tasting experience that features the best new wines available this year – our 10 favorite new wines we love! Note: not chocolate related. [Priced at $25 per person]
• Sinful chocolate choices at our restaurants – Including a special chocolate feature at Bull and Bear Steakhouse, and chocolate inclusions at the popular Oscar’s breakfast buffet, including chocolate drizzle crepes and chocolate fondue.
• Chocolate perks at Spa by Guerlain – Pair your spa treatments with chocolate treats (and complimentary champagne!), all weekend at Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain.
For more information on Waldorf Astoria Orlando or the Chocolate, Wine and Romance Weekends, call 1-800-WALDORF or visit us online at www.WaldorfAstoriaOrlando.com.