After much speculation, we now know where the first two Disney World Starbucks locations will be!
In Summer 2013, guests will be able to get their “sbux” at Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom, and Fountain View Cafe in Epcot!
Disney Food News
Interesting food news this week. Read on!
- The first two Disney World Starbucks locations have been announced — Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom, and Fountain View Cafe in Epcot.
- New fudge at Walt Disney World and Disneyland!
- Hurry! There’s a sale at DisneyStore.com! Time to get shopping!
- Earl of Sandwich opened in Downtown Disney Anaheim at the Disneyland Resort!
- If you plan to be in London through the holidays, be sure to visit Disney at Harrods and Disney Cafe by Harrods, two new experiences opened at the famed department store in the United Kingdom! (Oh, and take me with you!)
- This is the LAST WEEKEND of the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Catch our updates and reviews here!
We’ve got additional food news (including Via Napoli Pizza Window opened in Epcot, restaurant closure updates, and LOTS more) on our Disney Food News Pin Board!
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food in or from Disney, share a photo with us so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds!
Suzannah DiMarzio from Zannaland shared a unique find – limited edition cupcakes from the Festival of the Masters art festival in Downtown Disney this weekend.
Brett Young sent us this delicious photo collage of eats from Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival!
Abby Millsaps tweeted this pictures of a holiday dessert she found at Disneyland’s French Quarter. Abby says it has the “texture of a zebra Dome”! Yum!
On to the Round-Up
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups
hangs out at the Trout Pass Pool Bar outside the Wilderness Lodge.
Daveland visits Disney California Adventure and heads to Flo’s V-8 Cafe.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World visits the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Main Street Gazette shares the recipe for Pumpkin Mousse Trifle from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
The Disney Post interviews a Disney Food Scientist!
Disney by Mark shares Disney Aulani’s Food and Wine Festival details in Hawaii!
Disney Parks Blog makes a pit stop at the Cozy Cone Motel at Disney California Adventure.