So much awesomeness happened this week, but the best part of it ALL was THIS!!!
Our DFB columnist, Heather, was able to have dinner in the Haunted Mansion, and she documented it all for us! Take some time to check out this truly epic post and be sure to give Heather some props for putting the article together. I’m not sure if I would have had the presence of mind to video that dessert…
Disney Food News!
Here’s what’s been happening this week!
- Chili “Cone” Queso is now available in Disney World! This previously-only-found-in-Disneyland treat has been brought cross country.
- Check out this incredible dinner INSIDE the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- There’s a new Disney souvenir in town, and it’s causing a stir! Check out this new Dumbo Souvenir Popcorn Bucket found in the Magic Kingdom.
- Disneyland’s got it going on for Easter. Check out this fun and fancy Easter cupcake.
- Check out the brand new DFB Podcast Episode 14! This one’s perfect for those of you who love Disney hotels…
- Tables in Wonderland has a groovy new event for you in April!
And there’s more where that came from! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board!
Thanks to DFB Guest Author Corey Patterson for sending over this awesome pic of the Grand Floridian Easter Eggs — Storybook Circus edition!!
DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks 2013 — Coming Soon!
Stay tuned this week for the launch of our DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks 2013 Edition!!
I won’t say too much about it now, but I will let you know that there are dozens more snacks, more photos, updated prices and snack credit info, and more!!
We’ll have details — and discount codes!! — for you later this week, but for now — here’s a sneak peek at our Citrus Swirl page in the Guide!
On to the Round-Up!
shares some favorite Disney parks on-the-go breakfasts!
Staten the Facts offers a fun round-up of some great Disney desserts.
The Passporter Moms Podcast shares tips on touring the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival — with updates on the eats from yours truly!
In College Adventures of a Conservation Education Presenter, a Disney cast member and DFB reader features some awesome Disney dinnerware found in Australia!
All Ears gives a kids perspective of the new TRYit menu items at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival.
Disney Parks Blog features the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor in Disneyland.
Main Street Gazette shares the Bread Service at Sanaa!