I know you can use a fantastic recipe right about now for holiday noshing and gift-giving! Well, look no further than these killer Glazed Almonds!
You know ’em. Because when you’re in the parks, you can smell them before you even see them. Rich, warm, and spicy-sweet, they are an awesome snack option when you’re looking for a little punch of protein between FastPasses!
These are addictive, delicious, and a must-have on your holiday snack table. You’re welcome. ;-D
Disney World Glazed Almonds
Yield: 4 servings
1/3 cup butter
2 egg whites
1 cup sugar
1 (16 ounce) package almonds
4 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Place butter on 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan and heat in 325F oven until butter melts, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, beat egg whites with dash of salt until frothy, then gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks. Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon.
3. Pour almond mixture into jellyroll pan and stir, coating with butter.
4. Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp, about 40 minutes.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature.
I can almost smell them right now, can’t you??
Will you be making Glazed Almonds for your next holiday gathering? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Recipe Credit: Food.com