We hope our readers are enjoying a wonderful holiday season. Maybe some of you have even tried our DFB 2013 Holiday Cupcake Crawl!
Recently, the End Zone Food Court re-opened at the All-Star Sports Resort. Plus, we featured more holiday treats!
For details, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- The End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports Resort has re-opened with a refreshed menu and updated dining room!
- Holiday Snacks and specialty mugs have been spotted at select locations throughout Walt Disney World!
- Gingerbread Beignets are being served at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar.
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
All the way from Disney’s Aulani, DFB’s Disney Food for Families Columnist, Erin Foster, shares these tropical Mickey waffles.
Facebook friend Megan sent this note: “Best way to eat a Mickey Waffle – Brown Sugar, Butter, and Syrup! MMMmmm.” Woo — now that’s breakfast!
Thanks for sharing your Mickey waffles with us!
Pre-Order The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014 and get the 2013 Guide FREE!
Headed to Disney World soon? Pick up our 2014 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book for $4 off using code DINE! With this pre-order, you’ll get the 2013 Guide instantly — for free!
This comprehensive e-Book offers over 400 pages of expert information, color photographs, advice, reviews, and details about Dining in Disney World. And these awesome bonus items are included:
- Downloadable worksheets for planning your trip.
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you with brainstorming.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges.
- An index of some of our favorite Top 5 lists.
- Four food-themed scavenger hunts — one for each Disney World theme park!
- Disney Dining Trivia to play while waiting in line, or waiting for a table.
Pick up your copy today with code DINE for a $4 discount! As a downloadable PDF, the book can be read on your computer, smartphone, and tablet easily!
Want Even More Savings?
If you’re headed to Disney World this year or in early 2014, our BEST DEAL can be found when you bundle for savings!
Right now, get over 40% off of four of our most popular Disney Dining Guides with the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle.
Including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining AND all three of our DFB Snacks Guides. Get more information about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
On to the Round-Up!
finds a Star Wars Stein featuring Darth Vader.
Main Street Gazette reminisces about taste-testing the King Cupcake at the Pop Century resort.
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups stops by Crockett’s Tavern in the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
Orlando Sentinel showcases the best eats in 2013, including California Grill.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World features dishes from the Disney Dream.