It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
No, I’m not talking about Christmas in July. Instead, we’re excited to have nearly all of the details about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival in place!
It’s been a week full of news gathering where this year’s Festival is concerned, as we’ve also been busy putting the final touches on the DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! More about that in just a bit.
First, let’s look at all the Disney Food News — there’s a ton of stuff happening!
Disney Food News
- New Salads and Drinks have debuted at the Gardens Kiosk at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and we’re offering you a first look and review.
- Chase Disney Visa Cardmembers can book three exclusive events at the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Speaking of Chase Disney Visa Cardmembers, we FINALLY have early booking details for Festival demonstrations and seminars as well as some special events.
- We have the full listing of Culinary Demonstrations, Beverage Seminars, and Mixology Seminars for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, just in time for booking to begin on July 30!
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar in Disneyland announces two dates for the Tahitian Terrace Diamond Luau, in honor of Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary celebration!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events,
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
@DisneyImages shared with us this refreshing cocktail from Disneyland — the Green Beast!
@TimWallaert offers proof positive that delightfully dippy Olaf cannot handle a Florida summer.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
We’re thrilled to announce the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book! With 240 pages and multiple bonus items, it’s pretty substantial! And just in time to make your plans — general public booking begins on July 30!
In honor of our grand launch, we have a discount option for DFB readers (as always!). You can get the new mini-guide for $3 off the cover price! Just use discount code Chefs2015 at check-out to secure your savings!
The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year, to brand new touring strategies.
And with the Epcot Food & Wine festival rapidly approaching, the time is now! Booking for festival events opens July 30 at 7:00AM ET, and our exclusive daily schedule of events is the most efficient way to plan your festival strategy. (Did you purchase a pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and not receive your book? Let us know at [email protected]!)
With a detailed schedule of seminars and events for every single day of the festival, it’s a quick, easy way to decide what activities and events you want to book! Don’t waste time flipping between web pages, PDFs, and websites — just find the date you need and we’ve got it all right there in front of you. Just like that!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and it’s easy to install on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with 240 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And we have a fully updated FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan a rewarding Food & Wine Festival tour, or your money back — we all know that your vacation time (and budget) are limited and we want you to get the most out of your visit!
The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the festival will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample wine, enjoy a craft beer, taste test an exotic dish, or find the best dessert, The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting $3 off the purchase price for the e-Book! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code Chefs2015 at the check-out.
Want an Even Better Deal?
We’ve got it! For an even bigger discount, head over to the DFB Store and check out our e-Book Bundles!
“Everything Bundle,” Including Food and Wine: Planning a big trip and need the low-down on Disney Food across the board? We’ve got it all for you in this steeply discounted e-Book Bundle, which includes the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide and the Holidays at Disney World Guide!
Food and Wine Bundle: Another chance to pick up two of our very best-selling guides! Get a significant discount on our 490-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2015, and the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — together! This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival AND the rest of your Disney World visit!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival, head over to the DFB Store!
With a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
shares these beautiful, Wedgewood-blue Cinderella Castle Towels, which are sure to bring a little panache to your kitchen work!
WDW for Grownups brings news that Raglan Road Irish Pub will once again be hosting their Great Irish Hooley this Labor Day Weekend, September 4-7.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World has a feature highlighting Jiko. It’s been named by Wine Enthusiast Magazine as one of the 100 Best Wine Restaurants in America. We couldn’t agree more!
WESH takes a look at Activities, Souvenirs, and Bites under $11 throughout Walt Disney World.