It’s the middle of September already! Do you know what that means? It means we’re THISCLOSE to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
It’s been a week full of exciting news, including the addition of a new dessert cruise on the Magic Kingdom ferry and two new food events for the last season of The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Ferrytale Wishes Dessert and Fireworks Cruise is coming to the Magic Kingdom for a limited time this fall!
- Don’t forget to check out Episode 22 of the DFB Podcast!
- Disney has announced a new line of Disney-branded, allergy-friendly snacks! Items include cookies and a seed and fruit mix.
- New dessert and dinner events are planned for the final season of The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We have a sneak peek of all the special treats coming to this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Dominican Republic returns to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year and we have a delicious preview of the Marketplace booth!
- Our brand new #OnTheList series continues with the ‘Ohana Character Breakfast at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We review Redd Rocket’s Pizza Port in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: Countdown to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
We’re gearing up for the 20th anniversary of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival — set to kick off in just a few weeks!
It’s our mission to make sure that every visit you make to Walt Disney World is as delicious as possible. And that goes double for the most wonderful time of the year — the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
So as we count down to the Festival, we’re celebrating with a month of savings. And this week, we have two great deals for you!
DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Of course, there’s no way that we can kick off a Countdown to the Festival without special savings on the book that WILL help you have your best Disney World visit ever.
To start the celebration, we’re offering the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for $3 off! Just use code COUNTDOWN at checkout to save big on this important DFB Guide!
With more than 240 pages and tons of bonus items, it’s jam-packed with the information that you need to make the most of your festival days! Learn all about the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here!
This fan-favorite guide includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And so much more!
Veterans and guests who are new to the festival alike will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample wine, enjoy a craft beer, taste test an exotic dish, or find the best dessert, the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival will help you discover the strategy that is exactly right for you.
DFB Food and Wine Bundle
Here’s your chance to enjoy great savings on the two guides you need the most for your visit — the Food and Wine Bundle!
You automatically get a HUGE discount on our 450-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2015 and the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival in this bundle.
But to celebrate our Countdown to the Festival, enjoy an additional $3 off the whole shebang! Just use code FOODWINE to enjoy this discount!
This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival as well as the rest of your Disney World visit.
You’ll be ready for whatever comes your way during your Fall trip to Walt Disney World with the DFB Food and Wine Bundle!
Convenient and Portable!
As always, we’ve made all of these e-Book guides instantly downloadable for your convenience, and they are easy to install on all of your mobile devices. Take them with you into the parks to get easy access to all the info you need, when you need it, without carrying along a bulky guidebook!
So take advantage of these great deals this week, and stay tuned next week to see what other great discounts we introduce as we Countdown to the Festival!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
found this absolutely hilarious Princess Leia Coffee Mug that every Star Wars fan needs to own.
WDW For Grownups lists their Top 10 Savory Snacks at the Magic Kingdom. Did your favorite make the list?
Disney Parks Blog shares some incredible Bento Box Art. We highlighted this same artist here on DFB in May 2014!
The Disney Tourist Blog reviewed Mickey & Minnie’s Polynesian Paradise from Tokyo Disneyland.
Main Street Gazette talks about the A113 connection at the Trolley Car Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.