Happy New Year from DFB! We hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year (and saying good-bye to 2016)! We are so excited for all the exciting food news to come this year!
2017 looks to be full of fun and good eats, including the culinary works of art coming to the first-ever Epcot International Festival of the Arts! And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
Here’s to a happy and food-filled New Year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We looked back at the Top 10 Disney Food News Stories of 2016.
- Reservations are now booking for dining packages and workshops at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Disney announced the 2017 Summer Quick Service Meal Offer!
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is hosting a special wine dinner at Artist Point on January 19!
- We reviewed Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen at Disney Springs.
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Where to find the best fried chicken at Disney!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
DFB reader @PaxRoHannah recently visited Hong Kong Disneyland and shared this photo of a sherbet Lotso and an ice cream Minnie Mouse! These sweet treats are adorable and look delicious!
Now this is how to spend a snow day! DFB fan @HistoricDisney tells us that on a snowy weekend she recommends making copycat Matterhorn Macaroons from the recipe she found right here on the DFB! They look delicious!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 with code SAVE2017!
Now is the perfect time to order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
On to the Round-Up!
found this really cool Star Wars Millennium Pizza tee.
WDW for Grownups stopped by Chef Art Smith’s Shine Bar for a few cocktails!
Disney Parks Blog shared how to make an Olaf-inspired candy apple.
Dole shared its recipe for Dole Whip Cake.
Celebrating Family shared a fun recipe for Star Wars Tie Fighter Cookies!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!