But Disney World APs aren’t the only folks landing some sweet deals right now. In fact, if you’re a Florida resident, you can save a lot of money booking a room at Disney World right now, too.
Happy New Year from DFB! We hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year (and saying good-bye to 2016)! We are so excited for all the exciting food news to come this year!
2017 looks to be full of fun and good eats, including the culinary works of art coming to the first-ever Epcot International Festival of the Arts! And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
Here’s to a happy and food-filled New Year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We looked back at the Top 10 Disney Food News Stories of 2016.
- Reservations are now booking for dining packages and workshops at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Disney announced the 2017 Summer Quick Service Meal Offer!
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is hosting a special wine dinner at Artist Point on January 19!
- We reviewed Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen at Disney Springs.
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Where to find the best fried chicken at Disney!
Planning a summer trip to Disney World in the new year? As of today, booking is available for the 2017 Summer Quick Service Meal Offer specific to guests staying at select Walt Disney World Value Resorts. It entitles each guest of your party to one FREE quick service meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) per day of stay.
Here are the details: [Read more…]