Happy weekend! We hope you’re enjoying a couple days of rest and relaxation! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out grab-and-go menu at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen!
- DFB was YouTube’s ‘Creator on the Rise’ this week!
- 38 Special is confirmed for this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series!
- Several permits have been filed for Marketplace Booths at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- The World Showcase Wine Walk now features a refillable wine glass!
- Goofy’s Powdered Candy is back at Walt Disney World!
- We talked about possible dates and details for the 2017 Free Dining offer that should be coming soon!
- Check out the sneak peek of specialty drinks from Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- We reviewed the Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding at Sunshine Seasons.
- Check out this guest review of the San Angel Inn in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion.
- We review breakfast at Rancho del Zocala at Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube video has all the details on How to Get Free Dining and Magic Kingdom table service restaurants you have to try!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re expecting the Free Dining Offer to come out, so we did a video all about the details! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price – just use code SAVE2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Reader Finds
Carthay Circle Restaurant at Disney California Adventure is a fantastic spot for dinner, and my good friend Eric Chu recently dined there as part of the World of Color dining package. He declared the Braised Short Ribs as “bomb-diggity.”
Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside is one of those hidden gem locations at Disney World. And if you end up dining there you won’t be disappointed. DFB friend Amy Rhodes shared a few photos with us from her recent visit declaring the pork chops and okra “so good!”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
spotted this fun ‘Finding Nemo’-themed coffee mug.
WDW for Grownups shared their Top 5 Snacks in Epcot’s World Showcase.
Oh My Disney shared a cute quiz about Disney Parks food and what it reveals about your personality.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a super cute Minnie Mouse Grilled Cheese.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!