Happy Sunday! We hope you’re enjoying a relaxing summer weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news…
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year and you can check out all the details here and pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here (and get the 2016 guide FREE!).
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Several Pleasure Island drinks are coming to Dockside Margaritas in Disney Springs!
- Full Eat to the Beat schedule confirmed for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out the Jalapeno Popper and other sides at the ABC Commissary.
- The 2018 Disney Dining Plan will include alcohol!
- Hand-dipped Corn Dogs are now available at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed the gourmet doughnuts available at the Disneyland Hotel.
- It’s time to book your holiday meals at Disney World! Check out our 180 Days sale!
- We spotted a new Shop Stop ATM at Pop Century!
- We checked out the new drinks at shakes at the All-Star Resorts!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Is Be Our Guest Worth It? and a Video Review of the Bon Voyage Breakfast with Rapunzel!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Bon Voyage Character Breakfast with Rapunzel and Ariel! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save with the 180-Day Sale!
If you’re planning a December Disney trip, then it’s time to don your Santa hat and get into the holiday spirit, my friends!! You can book restaurants at Disney World 180 days in advance. And the most popular restaurants book up to capacity on that first day! SO, restaurants at Disney World start booking for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day NEXT WEEK!!! We don’t want you to miss out. So it’s time to start planning.
And to help you with that, we’ve got three great offers starting today that are all yours until June 28th! Not sure where you want to eat? Let us help you with that!!
180 Days ‘Til Christmas Sale — 3 Great Ways to SAVE!
1) 30% Off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 Edition (Plus 2016 Guide FREE!)
Get 30% off when you pre-order your copy of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 e-book during our 180 Days ‘Til Christmas Sale! Just use code 180Days at check-out to get the discount.
And if that’s not enough to persuade you, remember you can instantly download the 2016 Guide for FREE and start your planning — today! We’ll share our favorite spots for holiday meals, but it’s not just about food in this one! We give advice and tips on all of the holiday events, hundreds of photos, and more!
It’s the perfect way to nail down your plans and snag the most popular holiday reservations in Walt Disney World — not to mention, it’s a great way to get into the holiday spirit six months early. 😀
You’ll then receive the 2017 Guide via email automatically as soon as it’s published in early November. Yep — that means you get two editions for the price of one, so you can start planning right away. Remember — the 2017 guide is a pre-order, so you’ll receive it via email when it’s published later this year. But you’ll get the 2016 guide (full of AWESOME tips and advice on returning holiday events and activities that will absolutely apply to your 2017 trip), as an immediate download for FREE.
2) Bundle for More Savings!
Want more for your money?
In the Holiday Bundle, you’ll get:
- The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, Second Edition,
- The 2017 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2016 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code 180days at checkout!
3) Get Over 60% Off ALL of the DFB Dining Guides!
But we’ve saved the best deal for last. If you’d like to get the biggest bang for your buck in our 180 Days ’til Christmas Sale, then ACT NOW and collect ALL of Disney Food Blog’s Dining guidebooks for 60% off their regular prices.
Do you anxiously await new DFB posts? Want even more great information, pictures, and tips? Then the DFB Everything Bundle is for you!
And to get you ready for that next big Disney World trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for 40% off the already low BUNDLE price — that’s over 60% off the cover prices of the books. Just enter promo code 180Days at checkout to take advantage of this offer for a limited time only.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, Second Edition
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2017 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2016 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- A Pre-Order of the 2017 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2016 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want. Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
Enter promo code 180Days at checkout to get ALL of the DFB Disney World Dining Guidebooks for over 60% off the regular prices.
Shop with confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed. Don’t love ’em? Just let us know and you’ll get a full refund!
DFB Reader Finds
Tonga Toast is the ultimate in Disney World breakfast food! You’ll find it at Kona Cafe or Captain Cook’s – both at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. DFB friend DisneyWVoyager recently had Tonga Toast for the VERY FIRST TIME and declared it “So Good!” We have to agree.
We love to dine at Rancho del Zocalo located in Disneyland’s Frontierland. The restaurant is gorgeous and the menu is full of delicious eats. DFB reader Jon Bisceglia recently enjoyed breakfast here and shared his meal with us (OK, he only shared a photo). Looks delicious!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix spotted this awesome Mickey Mouse Chocolate Fountain!
WDW for Grownups shared their top treats for keeping cool this summer at Disney World!
Disney Parks Blog shared seven delicious spots for sushi at Disney World!
Disney Family shared a summertime recipe for a Little Mermaid Smoothie Bowl!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!