Happy Sunday and happy almost-Halloween! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Epcot for a few more weeks! If you’re making plans to attend the Festival you should check out our Best of the Fest post and DFB Best of the Fest YouTube video!
The 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic was this weekend (Friday and Saturday) and we were there!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out our review of the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic this year!
- Disney Villains Desserts are available at Sunshine Seasons through Halloween. Check out our review of the Ursula cupcake, AND our review of an Epcot 35th Anniversary cupcake, here!
- Phins at the Walt Disney World Dolphin has insane Bloody Marys!
- Check out this Haunted Mansion Dole Whip special occasion cake from Disneyland!
- Woody’s Lunch Box quick service restaurant announced for Toy Story Land.
- Disney on Broadway Dining Packages open for booking for the Epcot Festival of the Arts!
- We checked out the Frosé at Muddy Rivers Pool Bar at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside.
- You’ll want to check out the limited-time Dark and Smoky at Paddlefish — only around for Halloween!
- We spotted new “You Are Here” mugs at Starbucks in Epcot (they have them at all the parks!)
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Disney World Resorts and Epcot’s Mexico – Nosh or Not?
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: BEST Disney World Resort Hotels
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re visiting Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion for a Nosh or Not Food Tour! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 31% off Everything at the DFB Store with Code SPOOKY
Halloween is just around the corner and to celebrate we’re having a HUGE sale at the DFB Store – 31% off everything with promo code SPOOKY!
For a limited time only, save 31% off of EVERYTHING in the DFB store. Just use promo code SPOOKY and watch the savings appear right before your eyes!
BUNDLE for Savings!
You can also scoop up these special savings on EVERY bundle that we offer. So that means you get extra savings off of an already hugely discounted product! Yay!
Looking for the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining but want to know about the best snacks, too? Then check our our DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle! Food and Wine Festival fans will love the Food & Wine Bundle that includes the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and the 2017 Food & Wine Guide!
AND — if you’re making plans to visit Disney World this holiday season — you can use the sale to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays — and get the 2016 version of the Guide for free as an immediate download!
Don’t delay! Just like those Happy Haunts, these savings won’t materialize for long. Use promo code SPOOKY to save 31% today!
DFB Reader Finds
We LOVE School Bread here at DFB! This not-too-sweet but still delicious treat is always a must-have at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Norway! DFB reader Kimberly Blair finally tried it after listening to us rave about it for years!
On to the Round-Up!
shared tips on How to Host a Mickey Mouse Party!
WDW for Grownups shared tips for holiday baking with Mickey and friends!
Disney Parks Blog shared a Haunted Mansion Hatbox Ghost Bento Box!
Disney Family shared Nightmare Before Christmas Mayor Sandwiches.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!