Today we’re going to talk about several FOOD trends we’ve spotted around Disney property. We want to know — are you on board with these trends or would you rather leave them behind??
This fall is going to be a great time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge AND the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival both opening on August 29! And, a couple of months later the 2019 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic takes place November 8 and November 9, and then it’s the official start of winter holiday season later in November!
And if you want to stay right in the middle of the action this fall (or any time of year), the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin are two hotels that should be on your list of places to stay!
Located just a stone’s throw from Hollywood Studios and Epcot, the Swan and Dolphin are sometimes an overlooked hotel choice but they offer convenient access to the all the new and exiting things happening at Epcot and Hollywood Studios this fall and beyond.
And today, our good friends from Small World Vacations are sharing some great tips about planning your visit to the Swan and Dolphin!
Keep reading and be sure to scroll down for an Exclusive, Special Offer from Small World Vacations!
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re getting down to the serious business of talking about a food tour at the Swan and Dolphin at Walt Disney World!
The Swan and Dolphin are two of the most underrated hotels at Disney World!
And today we’re checking out out all the amazing restaurants and destination-worthy dishes at the Swan and Dolphin! [Read more…]
Happy Sunday and happy almost-Halloween! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Epcot for a few more weeks! If you’re making plans to attend the Festival you should check out our Best of the Fest post and DFB Best of the Fest YouTube video!
The 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic was this weekend (Friday and Saturday) and we were there!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out our review of the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic this year!
- Disney Villains Desserts are available at Sunshine Seasons through Halloween. Check out our review of the Ursula cupcake, AND our review of an Epcot 35th Anniversary cupcake, here!
- Phins at the Walt Disney World Dolphin has insane Bloody Marys!
- Check out this Haunted Mansion Dole Whip special occasion cake from Disneyland!
- Woody’s Lunch Box quick service restaurant announced for Toy Story Land.
- Disney on Broadway Dining Packages open for booking for the Epcot Festival of the Arts!
- We checked out the Frosé at Muddy Rivers Pool Bar at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside.
- You’ll want to check out the limited-time Dark and Smoky at Paddlefish — only around for Halloween!
- We spotted new “You Are Here” mugs at Starbucks in Epcot (they have them at all the parks!)
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Disney World Resorts and Epcot’s Mexico – Nosh or Not?
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: BEST Disney World Resort Hotels
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re visiting Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion for a Nosh or Not Food Tour! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 31% off Everything at the DFB Store with Code SPOOKY
Halloween is just around the corner and to celebrate we’re having a HUGE sale at the DFB Store – 31% off everything with promo code SPOOKY!
For a limited time only, save 31% off of EVERYTHING in the DFB store. Just use promo code SPOOKY and watch the savings appear right before your eyes!
Okay, so here’s the thing about Bloody Marys: you either love ‘em, or you hate ‘em. No matter which camp you fall in, though, you still might want to take a gander at the incredible “Proud Marys” they are serving up for Sunday Brunch at Phins, the Dolphin Hotel’s brand new lobby bar because this stuff is surrious.
Available on Sundays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM as part of Phins Sunday Sips, these over-the-top cocktails — also called “Brunch in a Glass” for obvious reasons — are tributes to four of the Swan and Dolphin restaurants.