Today we’re going to talk about several FOOD trends we’ve spotted around Disney property. We want to know — are you on board with these trends or would you rather leave them behind??
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re enjoying a fun-filled summer weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news.
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts on August 31 this year and we have a lot of news this week about the Festival! Check out all the booth menus and food photos here! And don’t forget to order your DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-book.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We launched the DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We’re reviewing the Happily Ever After Dessert Party in the Magic Kingdom!
- The Lighthouse Sandwich has been removed from the Columbia Harbour House Menu. 🙁
- Check out the new Mint Julep in Disneyland!
- There’s a new restaurant — Baseline Tap House — opening in Hollywood Studios this Fall!
- We have the booth menus (and food photos) for the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We’ve got the 11 Things You HAVE to Eat at the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Save on seminars at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out new foods, merchandise, and more details about this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- ‘Plastic’ cheese is back at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
- Mission: SPACE Restaurant, Ratatouille Ride and more announced at D23 Expo last weekend!
- Refreshment Carts with Character at Disney World golf courses!
- A ‘Star Wars’ hotel is coming to Disney World!
- Check the gluten-free eats at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have the full schedule of culinary demos, beverage seminars, and Mix It, Make It hands-on workshops at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Casey’s Corner celebrated National Hot Dog Day with a special one-day Triple Play!
- We reviewed the new Mint Julep at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar!
- Pretzels are back at the Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad!
- Check out our preview of Active Eats and Flavors from Fire at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube video: Sneak Preview of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Ultimate Disney Sundaes You HAVE to Try! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
Start your Epcot Food and Wine Festival planning now! The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available to order! N
This 250+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.