Happy National Polka Dot Day! We hope you’re keeping warm on this winter weekend! Now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
This weekend is the perfect time to #RockTheDots and get discounts at Disney World and Disneyland in honor of Minnie Mouse!
It’s time to buy the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney is celebrating #RockTheDots this weekend with discounts and more on both coasts!
- We reviewed new items at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.
- Menus were announced for the Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed lunch AND dinner at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel from the Cove Bar is now available at the Alfresco Tasting Terraces!
- Check out the 2018 Disney Dining Plan Restaurant List!
- We have a FULL review of Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar and Restaurant in Disney Springs.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Top 5 Disney Cruise Line Dining Secrets and the Worst Disney World Resorts.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Top 5 Disney Cruise Line Dining Secrets
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Top 5 Disney Cruise Line Dining Secrets! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating the grand launch with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
Last weekend we told you about the new Rose Gold Ears Cupcake at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons. DFB reader Tammy Korczyk told us they enjoyed TWO of the cupcakes at her daughter’s bachelorette party! Congrats to your daughter, Tammy! ;-D
The Croques Glaces at L’Artisans des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion is a favorite snack here at DFB! And recently one of our readers, @sleanders, let us know that he tried one based on our recommendation and loved it!
On to the Round-Up!
shared a great how-to for making Mickey Waffles!
WDW for Grownups shared the best Quick Service breakfasts for 2018!
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Peanut Butter Blondie Bars from the Disney Fantasy.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!