Guests getting ready to sail on one of the four current Disney Cruise Line ships will want to be aware of price increases for dining experiences at the adult-exclusive restaurants.
Guests sailing on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy have access to both Remy and Palo, while guests sailing on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder have access to Palo. No matter which ship you’re sailing on, the prices for these restaurants are the same across the Line.
The current prices (effective Friday, December 14 on the Magic, Wonder, and Dream and December 15 on the Fantasy) are listed on the Disney Cruise Line website as follows:
- Palo Dinner: $40 dining charge per person
- Wine Pairing with Dinner: $59 charge per person, in addition to the $40 dining charge for dinner (total $99 per person)
- Palo Brunch: $40 dining charge per person
- Remy Dinner: $125 dining charge per person
- Remy Champagne Brunch: $75 charge per person; $30 additional charge per person when adding the Champagne pairing
- Remy Dessert Experience: $60 charge per person; $25 additional charge per person when adding the wine pairing
- Petites Assiettes de Remy: $50 charge per person (includes a wine pairing with each course)
- Remy Wine Pairing Experience: $105 charge per person
Guests who have reserved these dining experiences prior to the effective dates for the new pricing will be charged the previous rates.
Bon Voyage if you are planning a Disney Cruise for the near future!
Wanna know our Top Five Disney Cruise Line Secrets? Then check out our DFB YouTube Video!