For instance, even though the prices for Oga’s Cantina have not been officially revealed on the Disneyland website (though you can see the drink listings in full), we have been able to learn the prices for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (including those with specialty souvenir glasses) which will be available at the Cantina.
How? Through eBay!
A posting for an original menu for Oga’s (which can be yours at a starting bid of 100 smackers) is now listed on the resale site.
Prices for the regular Lounge menu (the breakfast “Morning Specialties” not included) are revealed as follows — and note that some of the concoction prices also include a souvenir drinking vessel.
Lounge Menu Drinks with Alcohol:
- Yub Nub — $42: Malibu Pineapple Rum, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Citrus Juices, and Passion Fruit in a souvenir Endor mug.
- Jedi Mind Trick — $14: Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose Vodka, John D. Taylor’s Velvet Falernum, Bols Blue Curaçao, White Grape Juice, Lime Juice, and Grapefruit Bitters
- Fuzzy Tauntaun — $15: Cîroc Peach Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, and Simply Orange® topped with Tangerine, Pure Cane Sugar, “Buzzz” Foam
- Bespin Fizz — $17: Bacardi Superior Rum, Yuzu Purée, Pomegranate Juice, White Cranberry Juice, and Cloud Swirl
- The Outer Rim — $16: Patrón Silver Tequila, Cedilla Açaí Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar topped with Black Salt and Exotic Fruit Purée
- Dagobah Slug Slinger — $18: Herradura Reposado Tequila, Bols Blue Curaçao, Citrus Juices, Ginger, Herbs, and Bitters
- Jet Juice — $14: Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Cedilla Açaí Liqueur, White Grape Juice, and Lemon Juice
- T-16 Skyhopper — $15: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bols Melon Liqueur, Kiwi, and Half & Half
Non-alcoholic Lounge Menu Drinks:
- Cliff Dweller — $32: Citrus Juices, Coconut, Hibiscus-Grenadine, and Seagram’s® Ginger Ale in a souvenir Porg mug
- Blue Bantha Milk and Cookies — $13: Blue Milk served chilled with Bantha-inspired Vanilla-Butter Sugar Cookie
- Carbon Freeze — $7.50: Powerade® Lemon Lime and Wild Strawberry with Blueberry and Green Apple Popping Pearls
- Jabba Juice — $6.50: Simply Orange® with Pineapple, Kiwi, Cantaloupe, and Blueberry Popping Pearls
- Hyperdrive (Punch It!) — $6: Powerade® Mountain Berry Blast, White Cranberry Juice, Black Cherry Purée, and Sprite®
- Blurrgfire — $7: Odwalla® Lemonade, Pomegranate Juice, and Habanero-Lime
Beer, Wine, and Cider on Tap:
- Rancor beer flight — $75: A flight of all four beers in a souvenir stand with Rancor teeth glasses
- Bad Motivator IPA — $12
- White Wampa Ale — $13
- Gold Squadron Lager — $12
- Gamorrean Ale — $12
- Toniray (Wine on Tap) — $13
- Imperial Guard (Wine on Tap) — $16
- Spice Runner Cider — $11
Oga’s Obsession gets its own separate “Provision” category; this mix of Odwalla® Lemonade, Cotton Candy Flavor, and Blueberry Popping Pearls with a “bursting” Dried Fruit Mixture will be $7.50. And Batuu Bites (the snack mix which will be available for some Cantina munches) will be $8.00.
Oh, and remember — the winning bidder will also receive a set of 4 Oga’s Cantina coasters…
So, there ya go!
What do you think of the menu (and prices) at Oga’s Cantina? Please let us know with a comment!