Disney wants to thank our U.S. Military Members for their service with a special, exclusive offer!
And we’ve got all the details you’ll need to know for this U.S. Military discount!
Today, Disney announced their specially priced 2020 Walt Disney World Resort ticket offers for folks serving (or who’ve served) in the U.S. Military! The discounted rates apply to 4,5, and 6-day passes when staying from January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020. And guess what!! There are NO blockout dates!
The Military-discounted tickets already include Park Hopper, but you can upgrade to Park Hopper Plus for an extra $50!
Dates and Rates
6-Day Military Promotional Tickets
Purchase now through December 13, 2020
- With the Park Hopper Option: $301 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $351 plus tax
5-Day Military Promotional Tickets
Purchase now through December 14, 2020
- With the Park Hopper Option: $283 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $333 plus tax
4-Day Military Promotional Tickets
Purchase now through December 15, 2020
- With the Park Hopper Option: $265 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $315 plus tax
Please note that these prices have increased a bit from the 2019 U.S. Military ticket offers, which are still available for purchase. Learn more about the 2019 U.S. Military offers here.
Memory Maker will also be available for a discounted price of $98 from January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020!
- This offer can only be purchased by active or retired Military personnel or their spouses, but can be used by family members and friends.
- Each service member can only purchase up to 6 tickets and one of the tickets must be used by one of the service members.
- The tickets must be used by the same person each day and can’t be distributed, resold or transferred.
Those looking to take advantage of this offer will need to contact their participating U.S. military base ticket office.
Not a member of the U.S. Military? Read more about other Disney World promotions that are happening right now by clicking here!
Are you excited about this Military offer? Let us know what you think in the comments below!