The 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is once again featuring a listing of Gluten Free items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are gluten free in the Food and Wine Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
And don’t forget — some items can be made Gluten Free by leaving off a component (bread, for instance). Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Marketplace Booths if this is an option.
2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Items – COMING SOON
2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Items
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with UNCLE BEN’S® Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar
- Fruit and Nut Energy Snack: House-made mixture of Apricots, Almonds, Pecans, Coconut, Puffed Rice and Chocolate Chips
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bush Berry Pea Salad and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Uncle Ben’s® Basmati Rice
- Jerk-spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!
Return to the Main Epcot Food and Wine Festival page.
Return to the 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page.