The 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is featuring a listing of Vegetarian items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are vegetarian in the Food and Wine Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
And don’t forget — some items can be made vegetarian by leaving off a component. Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Marketplace Booths if this is an option.
2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Vegetarian Items – COMING SOON
2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Vegetarian Items
- Fruit and Nut Energy Snack: House-made mixture of Apricots, Almonds, Pecans, Coconut, Puffed Rice and Chocolate Chips
- Spicy Kenyan Vegan Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Curry Rice Pilaf and Kachumbari Slaw
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche Cream and Blue Diamond® Almonds
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue
- Golden Malted® Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
- Golden Malted® Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Black Pepper Boursin® Soufflé with Fig Marmalade
- Maple Bourbon Cheesecake with Maple Bourbon Cream, Caramel and Pecan Crunch
- The IMPOSSIBLE™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun
- IMPOSSIBLE™ Cottage Pie: IMPOSSIBLE™ Ground Meat with Carrots, Mushrooms, and Peas topped with Mashed Cauliflower, White Beans, and Mozzarella
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Uncle Ben’s® Basmati Rice
- Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce
- DOLE WHIP® Pineapple Soft-serve
- Banana Almond Soft-serve Sundae made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, fresh Berries, and Chocolate Almond Streusel
- Cheesecake Trio: Raspberry, Chocolate, and New York-Style Cheesecake Bites
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds
- Trio of Artisan Cheese
- Gorgonzola with Cow and Sheep’s Milk
- Artigiano Aged Balsamic & Cipolline Onion
- Vanilla Gelato Sundae with GHIRARDELLI® Hot Fudge or Caramel Drizzle, Whipped Cream and Sprinkles
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!
Return to the Main Epcot Food and Wine Festival page.
Return to the 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page.