While places like Disney Springs and Downtown Disney are also shutting down and Disney Cruises are being cancelled, Aulani is still open for guests to visit. However, the Hawaii resort is implementing new protocols during the Coronavirus outbreak!
Disney’s priority is the safety of guests and employees on the island, so Aulani’s crew will continue to follow strict health and safety guidelines at the resort.
According to Aulani’s website, some of these sanitation standards include:
- Training for Cast Members with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to hand-washing facilities
- Cleaning and sanitation of high-touch surface-areas, including handrails, doorknobs, Guest telephones and elevator buttons
- Cleaning and sanitation processes for our secured children’s programing, including oversight of children’s hand-washing before and after meals and at snack time
- End-of-day sanitation procedures for restrooms, kitchens and other facilities
- Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoor locations, including walkways and queues
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
Aulani will also be waiving the $50 change fee for packages at the resort and spa to allow guests to tweak their vacation. Anybody who has booked at the resort may also move their reservation to a different date in 2020.
We’ll keep you updated if we find out any more information!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you been to Aulani before? Let us know in the comments below!