Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company seems to know that our current situation calls for a little caffeination!
That’s why they’ve decided to share some of their top-secret recipes that you can mix up for yourself right now! Bless UP, Joffrey’s. BLESS. UP!
In fact, Joffrey’s has already shared the deets on make-at-home versions of two of their signature coffee drinks on their Instagram! While we can’t promise they’ll be as yummy as the ones Joffrey’s makes for us at the Disney parks, we’ll take anything we can get our hands on right now!
First up, Joffrey’s Jamaican Me Crazy Cold Brew!
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- French Press or Cold Brew Maker
- Bag of Joffrey’s Jamaican Me Crazy® flavored coffee (French Press grind)
And here are the steps!
1. Take the coffee grounds and insert them into the French Press or Cold Brew Maker
- For a 3-cup French Press you’re going to want to use 2 ounces (4 tbsp) of coffee grounds and 10 ounces of water
- For an 8-cup French Press you’re going to want to use 5.5 ounces (11 tbsp) of coffee grounds and 30 ounces of water
2. Fill your French Press with the recommended amount of water (make sure the water temperature is cool or room temperature)
3. Cover the French Press with plastic wrap
- This captures the coffee’s aroma and ensure that it doesn’t pick up the scents of anything else in your fridge
4. Place the wrapped French Press in the fridge for 14-24 hours and take a load off or start a new Netflix show because we’ve got some time to burn
5. Take the French Press out of the fridge and plunge away! (Make sure you plunge slowly)
6. Upon consumption, combine 1 part cold brew with 3 parts water
If you’re lazy like us, you can also order Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew online which is similar and ALREADY MADE!
Today’s other special is Joffrey’s Iced Cappuccino!
Here’s the list of ingredients you’ll need:
- Cold Brew concentrate (which you can make or buy pre-made)
- Flavored syrup of your choice (optional)
Once you’ve assembled your ingredients, it’s time to put your barista skills to the test!
1. Use the same method as you used to make the Jamaican Me Crazy Cold Brew, or just buy Cold Brew Concentrate that’s already been made
2. Fill a tall glass with ice
3. Add 2 oz. of Cold Brew concentrate
4. Fill the rest of the glass with cold milk
5. Add in flavored syrup of your choice
6. Stir and top with whipped cream
7. Add some fun toppings, such as cookie crumbles or sprinkles for an extra treat!
Dang, Joffrey’s! You make all of this look so easy! We’ll be swigging back some delicious cold brew in no time, and we’ve got you to thank for it!
What’s your favorite drink to get at Joffrey’s? Tell us in the comments below!