Hi, All! If you're looking for information related to the current closures and their effect on the Disney Parks, click here for all the up-to-date details and click here for answers to dozens of reader FAQs. Here at DFB our thoughts are with all who have been affected. While the parks are closed, we will continue reporting and writing articles our readers will need and use once the parks reopen. Thank you for your support.
It wasn’t too long ago we told you Disney World’s Sun & Fun discount had been just been extended through the early summer.
But guess what, friends? Today, Disney has just lengthened its timeframe, giving you even longer to get in on this great deal.
What exactly is the Sun & Fun discount? Funny you should ask! It’s a great way to save money on your room at select Disney Resort hotels for stays during most nights. In some cases, you can save as much as 25%.
And now, thanks to Disney World’s most recent extension, you’ll have until August 31st to snag these savings.
Here’s a list of the Disney World Resorts by category and how much you can save based on which tier you choose:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Need some help choosing a Disney World Resort? Let our friends at Small World Vacations help you decide! In fact, they’ll even handle booking your entire Disney World vacation package for you at no cost. Plus, these trip planning experts know all the ins and outs of how to get you the best Disney discounts. They’ve been our trusted and preferred travel agency for years and we highly recommend them. Call them today to get the ball rolling!
Have you started planning your spring or summer trip to Disney World yet? Tell us which resort you’ve chosen in the comments below!