runDisney’s Virtual Wine and Dine Weekend is less than a week away!
Just in time for the virtual event, runDisney Blog released an Emperor’s New Groove-inspired DIY project that is perfect to get you ready (and hydrated) before your 5k event!
Don’t worry, there isn’t any poison in this bottle, and I don’t think it’s a transformative llama potion, either.
If you’re looking for something to get you in the spirit prior to the virtual 5k race themed after the less-villainous and more lovable Kronk and Ezma, you should definitely try out this water bottle DIY.
For this wickedly cute DIY, you will need:
- A craft cutter
- A 12″x12″ cutting mat
- White permanent vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Weeding tools
- A pink water bottle
- The llama image found here.
Now for the instructions!
- Measure your water bottle so you know how big to make the design
- Scale the design to a size good for your bottle
- Use the craft cutter to cut out the design
- Remove the extra vinyl around and inside the design
- Put the transfer tape over the vinyl design, and make sure the tape sticks to the vinyl
- Peel the vinyl off of the backing so all that is left is the vinyl design on the transfer tape
- Place the transfer tape on to the water bottle, ensuring your design is in the right spot
- Press the vinyl on to the water bottle
- Remove the transfer tape!
Happy crafting and happy running!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever competed in a runDisney Virtual Event? Let us know in the comments!