Looking to add some Disney magic to your New Years celebration? Check out this recipe from the pastry chefs at Disney’s Contemporary Resort we found that will be fun for the whole family!
Spend an afternoon whipping up these no-bake granola treats with some classic ingredients, chocolate and peanut butter!
These easy no-bake granola bars should be a hit for any lover of the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter. You may even want to whip them up a day before your visit to the parks and bring them along as a snack! 😊
No-Bake Granola Treats from Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Makes 12 (2×2-inch) treats
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1.Melt marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add peanut butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat. Stir in granola.
2. Spoon mixture into 8×8-inch baking dish. Lightly press mixture into pan.
3. Sprinkle top of mixture with chocolate chips, lightly pressing the chocolate chips into mixture.
4. Set aside at room temperature to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into 12 pieces.
5. Store treats in an airtight container at room temperature.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be whipping up these treats before your next park visit? Let us know in the comments!