The 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is featuring a listing of Vegetarian items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are vegetarian in the Food and Wine Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
And don’t forget — some items can be made vegetarian by leaving off a component. Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Marketplace Booths if this is an option.
2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Vegetarian Items – COMING SOON
- Spicy Kenyan Vegan Corn and White Beans with Pigeon Peas, Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw (Plant-based)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche Cream and Blue Diamond® Almonds
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (Plant-based)
- The Impossible™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs (Plant-based) (GF)
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (Plant-based)
- DOLE WHIP® Pineapple Soft-serve
- Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote (Plant-based)
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!
Return to the Main EPCOT Food and Wine Festival page.
Return to the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival page.